Oksana Martynenko - Eyeliner/Brows
Specialty : Eyebrows, Eyeliner
Master class : OMG "Cashmere" Brows
Probably the toughest but at the same time most creative technique in the PMU industry – is hair strokes technique! I will tell you why it is worth falling in love with this technique, how to simplify it and most important – how to develop your own creative skills in order to create your own unique schemes and patterns.
OMG “Cashmere” Brows – this is her newest unique technology of performing the eyebrows in hair strokes technique because she always aimed at a qualitatively healed result. This technique allows you to achieve the perfect results from the very first treatment. Everything is much easier than it seems!
OMG “Cashmere” Brows technique allows you to create an effect of thick and fluffy eyebrows which are actually a modern trend of our time.
Aspects that will be covered during the master-class
Analysis of the bend of the hair stroke. Drawing a hair stroke from point A to point B
Hatching analysis (short, average and long hatches)
Hatching practice. Direction of the movement
Color and pigments analysis
Color overlay analysis. Pressure on the skin, amount of passes.
Creation scheme of one particular hair stroke. From A to Z.
Hatching practice along one particular hair stroke
Analysis of the formation of the eyebrow scheme on a paper
5 steps of an eyebrow creation
Analysis of light and dark zones on the eyebrow.
Individual approach to every participant with “hand positioning”
during the practice
What you will get after the masterclass
Workbooks with different exercises
Homework during the masterclass
Latex practice with Oksana Martynenko supervising
Awards for best latex work
Motivation and stimulation for future work
Step by step guide to photos editing
3 months WhatsApp support after the course
CD with a demo work of a lecturer
- A lot of fun
Master Class : OMG "Casual" Eyeliner
Eyes – is the most sensitive zone in permanent make-up that is why we have to work extremely delicately while working on the eyelids. During my master class I will tell you and what is most important – she will show you several incredibly important aspects while working with the eyes which will dramatically change your point of view on this type of permanent makeup and will make you enjoy your work.
OMG “Casual” Eyeliner technique – is an effect of daily (day-to-day) shadowed eyeliner. Fluffy and ethereal lines instead of classical preciseness will make your customers' sight more gentle, soft and romantic.
If you are looking forward to creating natural daily (day-to-day) images – OMG “Casual” Eyeliner is exactly what you need.
Following aspects will be covered during the master-class:
- Dangerous zones. What should be paid your attention to and how to work with dangerous zones.
- Sketch building. How to define the direction of the liner.
- Build a sketch for different forms of the eyes: close-set eyes, round bulging eyes, drooping eyelid, lowered eyes corners, hidden eyelid, and asymmetrical eyes.
- All the technical aspects of treatment: needles, pigments, dividing the zone of work into blocks (deductive method), correct skin stretching, hand movement direction
- Individual approach to every participant with “hand positioning” during the practice.
- Hatching analysis. Different color intensity, different hatch length, different pressure on the skin
- Even color allocation. Gradient.
- Important aspects of working with the lash line.
- Three main aspects of creating a smooth color transition.
- Latex practice
Facebook: OMG universe by Oksana Martynenko
Seminar Price: $2,040.00